A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his computer, depending on the information they contain and how he is used, can serve to I admit it.
However, this means only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which the number of new users, frequency of visits and recidivism are accessible visitation time , the browser or the operator or terminal type from which the check is performed. In no event data contain the name, address or similar user data that is connected is obtained.
The cookies used on this website are generated Analitycs Google, being the name and the specific purpose of each of the following:
· __utma: It expires 2 years since the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, first and last time the user wore the web. It is used to count how many times the site visits a single user.
· _ga, _gat: Cookies analysis. These cookies are generated by Google Analytics. Google stores information collected by cookies on servers located in the United States, complying with European legislation regarding the protection of personal data and agrees not to share it with third parties, except when the law requires it or is necessary for the operation of the system. Google does not associate your IP address with any other information you have. If you would like more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics, please access this address: Google Analytics Cookie Concepts.
· device y device_type: Drupal cookies that are used to identify the type of device used to view a site (for example: mobile phone, tablet, desktop computer), so that a site can be optimally adapted for that device.
· Cookie-agreed: Cookie technique to control the acceptance of cookies
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options. You can find information about how, in relation to the most common browsers, the links are included below:
· Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Please note, however, the possibility of disabling some cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of services offered on this site.